Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘Supervek’ Font Logo, the Lightning Star logo and related marks aresolely owned Trademarks of Zenative RetailLLP.
2. You agree that e-mail can be used as a means of communication & will use the webstore Ticketing system for ALL sales, support, returns, shipping related queries with Supervek & it’s Webstores.
3. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Supervek unless and until Supervek accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming it. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Supervek sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Supervek of your offer to buy goods from www.Supervek.com
4. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant information concerning your order.
5. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
7. You undertake that all details you provide to Supervek for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
8. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Supervek as soon as possible.
9. You agree that returns are not accepted once the Order is placed. However Supervek at it’s own discretion may reconsider certain cases.
10. You agree that Supervek is not liable for issues arising in Payment & Shipping.
11. You undertake that you would not use, reproduce any Intellectual Property from www.Supervek.com or www.Supervek.com without prior permission from Supervek.
12. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Supervek does not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Supervek’s negligence or willful default, or that of Supervek’s employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
13. Supervek does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
14. Supervek will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Supervek is providing this web-site and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web-site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. in addition, Supervek does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web-site is accurate, complete or current.
16. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered (not pertaining to fit issues), which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Supervek shall, AT ITS OWN OPTION, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify Supervek of the problem. Various situations will result in appropriate solutions at the discretion of the WebStore Manager. These results are not for negotiations or persuasions.
16.1 In the event the item cannot be replaced, exchanged or repaired the option for a refund is still up the discretion of the WebStore Manager.
16.2 All claims made to the WebStore Manager based on receiving goods which were not what you ordered (not pertaining to fit issues), which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form must be made with 24 hrs of item receipt. If situation is not brought to our attention within 24 hrs, any means to rectify the situation are subject to forfeit.
17. Supervek does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Supervek web-site or for any products or services purchased from Supervek.
18. Supervek is not liable for items lost, stolen or damaged in the mail and upon delivery of merchandise to the carrier; you will assume the risk of loss and title for the merchandise. Supervek does not accept responsibility for undeliverable and unclaimed items.
18.1 Supervek is not liable for items not arriving within the estimated shipping time. all estimates are provided by the delivery companies in which Supervek is not liable for.
Processing of orders
19.1 Credit and Debit cards are debited before the dispatch of your order. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated. In case of International transactions, the conversion rates, additional charges, taxes, processing fee is subject to the Payment gateway’s terms & conditions.
19.2 Supervek & it’s Webstore do not have access to or store Credit Card, Debit Card, net banking details of the customers. The Internet Payment Gateway is provided by reliable partners with industry standard security. But in case of any issue that may arise from the Payment Gateway, Supervek is not liable.
20. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in India. Indian law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web-site.
Supervek ensure the shipment of all in stock items within 1 working day to destinations in India. However, orders are despatched the next working day in case of an order is placed on Holidays. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
21. You can keep track of your order status yourself on-line with the order tracking facility on the Shipping Partner website or opt for auto updates through email. Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from Supervek.
Delivery / Title / Risk
22. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in installments.
23. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Supervek has received payment in full for that product.
24. If your delivery address is outside of India you maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Supervek advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
25. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
26. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Supervek tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Supervek to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our web-site.
27. Supervek may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the web-site. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our web-site onwards will be governed by those new terms.
28. These terms and conditions shall apply when Supervek accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has been received. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Supervek and you relating to your purchase. Supervek advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Supervek.
29. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this web-site fully.
30. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
31. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of Hyderabad, Telangana, India.